Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Free Wallets Anyone?

Jenny Minard Photography is currently holding a promotion until December 31, 2009.  

I will be giving away eight free wallets in exchange for a client rave (a positive review based on a past JMP appointment).  These wallets are fabulous (and NEW through JMP) - being printed on metallic paper.

If you have booked an appointment with me in the past, email your rave to contact@jennyminard.com.  Make sure to include your desire to earn the 8 free wallets and which image you'd like to have printed.  If you'd like have your wallets printed through a future appointment, please let me know.

As I would like future clients to know why they should become a part of my business, I'd appreciate a detailed rave.  Don't forget to spellcheck! ;-)

Thanks to all of you who have helped in building the foundation of my business!  Take care.

~ Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends of JMP

About Me

My photo
Burlington, Iowa, United States