Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Ventures for JMP

Hello everyone!

Boy, it has been over four months since I've posted anything.  A lot has happened since October, but the most important event was the birth of my son, Lincoln.  Here he is:

"Little Lincoln" (what everyone calls him)

Lincoln was born on January 16, 2010 (so he is now 24 days old!), and he weighed nine pounds and six ounces.  He was a big boy and still is.  We love him!

I have been doing a lot of photographing in the last few months also.  Some of my portrait appointments include my sister's and my own maternity photos, Calvary Baptist Church family portraits, my friend Sally's children, my newest nephew Simon (he's only 5 weeks older than Lincoln), Christmas cards, my sister-in-law's wedding, some fine artwork, and (of course) Lincoln's birth.  

Julie's maternity with Simon

Sally's kids

February Fine Artwork - only 5 being sold!

My maternity portraits - can you guess what photo is in the background?

In the next few months, Jenny Minard Photography is going to be revamping its entire business structure.  We have new and exciting things planned for 2010 and would hate for anyone to miss out.  Please email Jenny at contact@jennyminard.com if you are interested in receiving updates about what's going on at JMP or invites to our new Special Portrait Appointments.  

We hope to hear from you!

1 comment:

Friends of JMP

About Me

My photo
Burlington, Iowa, United States